Better, stronger, and Faster on your first visit!
Ready Set go!
- Call and schedule your appointment today!
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with date and time of your visit along with detailed directions to the clinic.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so you can receive the full scheduled evaluation/treatment time.
- Please wear shorts, a loose fitting t-shirt/tank-top, and supportive footwear to enable the therapist to complete a full body, comprehensive exam.
- Please complete all required registration forms and bring them with you to your first visit. Registration forms are also available when you arrive.
The iAM experience...
- A warm and welcoming healing environment where you will be one-on-one with your therapist for the full session. No assistants or aides!
- A dynamic, functional, and compressive full body assessment will be completed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy to quickly identify the cause of your problem.
- The therapist will fully educate you on your diagnosis, pathophysiology, and prognosis.
- You and your therapist will develop a plan to address your unique body and personal goals.
- You will be a better, stronger, faster you on the first visit! After the evaluation, you will receive a treatment session to address your specific needs including hands on treatment and movement retraining.